I've taken the best of my 2 best-selling books, "Amazon's Dirty Little Secrets" and "What Would Jeff Do?" and condensed them into a very powerful ebook that contains a dozen tips on how to run your online business like Amazon. Here's just a sampling of what you get:
1. Be Seen Everywhere
2. But Don’t Ignore Google
3. Use Videos
4. Get Others to Write Reviews for You
5. Create an Affiliate Program
6. Multiple Revenue Streams
7. Measure Everything
8. Great Customer Service, Not Just Lip Service
9. Regular Emails
10. Make It Easy for the Customer to Do Business With You
11. Think Long Term
12. Hire an Expert
Bonus Tip #1: Innovate
Bonus Tip #2: Be Passionate About What You Do
This ebook is absolutely free! Just enter your name and email to gain instant access!
Become a Sponsor!
Call 877-924-1414 if you would like to sponsor the 20 Minutes of Influence Podcast
Do you want to be a guest on the show? Click here to apply.
How to Write an iTunes Review:
- Click on this link.
- Then click on "View in iTunes"
- On the item's iTunes page, choose "Ratings and Reviews" from the top navigation.
- Click the button, "Write a Review."
- Rate the podcast by selecting 1 to 5 stars (If you enjoy the podcast, please consider a 5-star rating)
- Write a brief, but honest review. (1 to 3 sentences)
- Hit "Submit."
When you’re finished the review box disappears without giving any confirmation, but when that happens your review has been accepted. It can take several days for your review to post in iTunes, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see it immediately.
Thanks for taking the time to review the podcast. It means a lot to me, and to the show. Just like with books, higher ratings mean greater discoverability.