While the number one concern for most small businesses remains, “How do I get listed on page 1 of Google?,” the second biggest concern is “How can I get more positive online reviews?” And interestingly, these two concerns are intrecately tied together: the more positive online reviews you get, the higher you are likely to be shown in the search engine results. And, believe it or not, you can actually control how many online reviews you get. I recently interviewed Doren Aldana of MyTestimonialEngine.com for my podcast about this topic. You will want to check it out as we answer these questions:
1. Why bother getting reviews and testimonials?
2. What’s the best way to get reviews?
3. What’s the best way to get reviews on review sites (i.e. Google+, Yelp, etc.)
4. How do you best handle negative reviews?
5. How can you use reviews to get more referrals?
Stay connected with Doren at:
Subscribe or Leave a Review on iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download